Pastores Luis y Marina Meléndez

Pastores Luis y Marina Meléndez
Pastores de la IBE Callao

miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

Lista sin título (lista de reproducción)





If you could see what I once wasIf you could go with meBack to where I started fromThen I know you would see
A miracle of love that took meIn it's sweet embraceAnd made me what I am todayJust an old sinner saved by grace
I'm just a sinner saved by graceWhen I stood condemned to deathHe took my place
Now I live and breathe in freedomWith each breath of life I takeLoved and forgiven, backed with a livingI'm just a sinner saved by grace
How could I boast on anythingI've ever seen or done?How could I dare to claim as mineThe victories God has won?
Read more: GAITHER VOCAL BAND - SINNER SAVED BY GRACE LYRICS 


No hay comentarios: